Monday, May 2, 2011

It's the little things - gift box upgrade

After a year in business, I'm taking a step back to reflect and make some improvements.

Mostly finished with the long overdue website update: www.compassrosedesignjewelry.com

It took 350 packages for a pair of cuff links to get mashed on their way to Ireland. Luckily, this groom planned ahead, so we had plenty of time to send a replacement pair:


So - I upgraded my packaged to include gift boxes - I'm still waiting for my black ribbon, but am happy with the improvement:


Lots of new items at the Compass Rose Design Etsy shop - Check it out! www.etsy.compassrosedesignjewelry.com

10% off my direct Compass Rose Design shop w/ RCRD10

Visit the Compass Rose Design website for upcoming events and discounts

Find Compass Rose Design on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. First I saw your work on etsy and it really moved me. Then, I read your bio and connected to your ideas. I saw your birthday and saw that it is the same as mine. Now, here is the weird part, I went to your blog and saw that we both choose the same design for our backgrounds (and it is not one I have seen anywhere else).
    You are at least a year ahead of me with your business. I would love to hear about how its been going. I am just starting out with trying to increase my inventory. I have registered a name, but I have yet to sell or even try to sell anything yet. I’m sort of stuck here.
    Well, your blog and etsy site are inspirations to me and I will return to it often.

    ReplyDelete