Tuesday, July 12, 2011

San Anselmo Art & Wine Festival, Front Page, & My Very Own 700 Club

Compass Rose Design has been going through some exciting growth lately. I've been so busy making things and keeping up with new galleries, but wanted to make a few announcements!

First - I have joined the best kind of 700s club - not the Pat Robertson variety - but I just passed my 700th sale through my etsy shop - thrilling!!!

I made the etsy front page with one of my upcycled clockwork necklaces:


Last week, I scored a fabulous pile of antique cabinet keys - and went to town making long and short necklaces of every variety - delicate and sturdy at the same time.


I have a few shows coming up, starting with this upcoming weekend, San Anselmo Art & Wine Festival.

The event is Saturday & Sunday, July 16 & 17 - free admission!


and music all day!

I'll be announcing my other summer shows in the next couple weeks!

Lots of new items at the Compass Rose Design Etsy shop - Check it out! www.etsy.compassrosedesign.com
10% off my etsy shop with discount code CRD10

10% off my direct shop w/ discount code RCRD10

Visit the Compass Rose Design website for upcoming events and discounts

Find Compass Rose Design on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment