Monday, August 23, 2010

Compass Rose Design loves Indie Mart!!!

The Alamo Square Indie Mart was a fabulous third show for Compass Rose Design Jewelry. This was the first time that Indie Mart paired up with the Alamo Square Flea Market, and I think it was a great coupling to be surrounded by artists, vintage goodies and treasures of every sort.

Our great neighbor May from Timmy Mays, took a photo of me at the Compass Rose Design Jewelry booth. My dear friend and partner in crime, Betty (who is awesome) and I had a great time chatting with folks all day. We got more great feedback about the collection and lots of happy customers. People are loving the pocket watch necklaces, and antique button necklaces. We brought more vintage watch cufflinks and bottlecap cufflinks, which were well received. I am happy to have a men's collection that is more than one item.

It was fun to run into Katie from Noligoods, who I went to nursery school with. She makes super clever double sided glass necklaces with fabric and clever print inlays.

We'll keep everyone posted about when our next Indie Mart appearance will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment